Sell Books and Get Paid at WeBuyBooks!
The easy way to sell books!
Books pile up and when they do, they often take up a lot of space in the room and make everything look cluttered and untidy. There’s no escaping it! So imagine doing something useful with the ones you know you’ll never read again? We’ve a solution…
Whether you’re a student with a couple of old textbooks’ lying around (try our textbook buyback service!) or your house now resembles a small library, our service makes it easy for anyone looking to sell books, declutter and make money – without any hassle.
How do I sell my books using WeBuyBooks?
WeBuyBooks are the book buying specialists and we provide an easy way to sell books online, simply head over to our selling basket, enter the ISBN code of each book you’d like to sell and within seconds you’ll receive an instant offer!
Once you’re happy with your offer, post your books to us FREE of charge. Struggling with the process? Just follow the simple steps below:
- Enter the IBSN number
- Get an instant offer
- Send us your items
- Get paid the next working day
You can also use our free mobile book scanning app. Available for ios and android devices it’s the fast way to scan and sell your used books for cash!
What books can I sell?
You’ll be glad to know we consider buying any genre of book including:
- Art books – How To Be Parisian: Wherever You Are, Chanel: Collections and Creations, Portraits: John Berger on Artists
- Architecture books – Architect’s Pocket Book (Routledge Pocket Books), Metric Handbook: Planning and Design Data, Studio Craft & Technique for Architects
- Photography – The Beginner’s Photography Guide (Dk), The Busy Girl’s Guide to Digital Photography, Digital Photography Month by Month
- Business – Strategic Brand Management, #Girlboss, The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
- Finance – Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, Other People’s Money: Masters of the Universe or Servants of the People?
- Law – Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents, Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation 2015- 2016 (Blackstone’s Statute Series)
Find out how much your books are worth.
Before I sell my books, what condition should they be in?
If your books look like they’ve just about survived a nuclear bomb then the likelihood is we won’t be able to accept them, sorry guys! So to avoid disappointment make sure your books are free from the following damage:
- No tears to the cover
- No missing, loose or torn pages
- No damage to the binding
What is an ISBN and why do you need it?
ISBN stands for International Standard Book Number – it’s just the 10 or 13 digit number that is usually located on the back cover of books. ISBNs allow us to identify your books (as each title has a unique number) and therefore provide you with an accurate valuation. We can also identify your items using its EAN (European Article Number) – and this is the case when selling CDs/DVDs or games to us. This is an item’s barcode and is made up of either 12 or 13 digits. By entering either of these numbers into our selling basket, we can give you an instant valuation for your unwanted items… it’s that simple
The benefits of selling to WeBuyBooks:
There are several significant advantages that come with selling your books to WeBuyBooks, as opposed to trying to flog them on auction sites. They include…
- Valuations in moments – With our speedy estimates, you’ll never been kept in the dark about how much your books are worth.
- Sell in bulk – Rather than listing all your books individually and selling to countless individual buyers, you can shift a large collection of unwanted books in one go with WeBuyBooks.
- Prepaid postage labels – We don’t expect you to dip into your own pocket to pay for postage, and save you the hassle of calculating ever-changing postage costs by providing you with a prepaid label, sent to you in an email.
- Saturday collections – If you have a lot of books to sell, we can arrange for a myHermes courier to collect them from your home, which they will do even on a Saturday!
- Next day payments – Rather than crossing your fingers that a stranger will pay you on time, if at all, you can rest assured that you will receive your cash quickly with us. We always aim to pay you the day after we have checked your items, which means the process, from sending your books, to receiving your cash, could take as little as three working days.
- Sell a variety of items – We also buy used CDs, DVD and games, so you can work on de-cluttering and making cash for even more of your belongings.
How will I get paid?
We appreciate that people prefer different payment methods, which is why were are happy to send your cash via bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. That way you can either put the money into your savings to
keep for a rainy day, or straight into your wallet to treat yourself, without any bother.
So far this year, our customers have made an average of £ 29.92* by selling their items to
Scan and Sell with our Mobile App
It’s even easier to sell books online with our mobile app. Turning your mobile camera into a state of the art scanning device you’ll be able to find out the value of the books you’re looking to sell with one simple push of a button. Did you know, you can also sell DVDs and Blu-Rays online at WeBuyBooks!?