Sell Books and Get Paid at WeBuyBooks!
The easy way to sell books!
Books pile up and when they do, they often take up a lot of space in the room and make everything look cluttered and untidy. There’s no escaping it! So imagine doing something useful with the ones you know you’ll never read again? We’ve a solution…
Whether you’re a student with a couple of old textbooks’ laying around (try our textbook buyback service!) or your house now resembles a small library, our service makes it easy for anyone looking to sell books, without any hassle.
How do I sell books using WeBuyBooks?
WeBuyBooks are the book buying specialists and we provide an easy way to sell books online, simply head over to our selling basket, input the ISBN code of each book you’d like to sell and within seconds you’ll receive an instant offer!
Once you’re happy with the offers post your books to us FREE of charge. Struggling with the process? Just follow the simple steps below:
- Enter the IBSN number
- Get an instant offer
- Send us your items
- Get paid the next working day
What books can I sell?
You’ll be glad to know we consider buying any genre of book including:
- Art books – How To Be Parisian: Wherever You Are, Chanel: Collections and Creations, Portraits: John Berger on Artists
- Architecture books – Architect’s Pocket Book (Routledge Pocket Books), Metric Handbook: Planning and Design Data, Studio Craft & Technique for Architects
- Photography – The Beginner’s Photography Guide (Dk), The Busy Girl’s Guide to Digital Photography, Digital Photography Month by Month
- Business – Strategic Brand Management, #Girlboss, The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
- Finance – Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, Other People’s Money: Masters of the Universe or Servants of the People?
- Law – Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents, Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation 2015- 2016 (Blackstone’s Statute Series)
What condition do my books need to be in?
If your books look like they’ve just about survived a nuclear bomb then the likelihood is we won’t be able to accept them, sorry guys! So to avoid the disappointment make sure your books are free from the following damage:
- No tears to the cover
- No missing, loose or torn pages
- No damage to the binding
If in doubt, check out our full item condition guidelines checklist.
So far this year, our customers have made an average of £27.91* by selling their items to
Scan and Sell with our Mobile App
It’s even easier to sell books online with our mobile app. Turning your mobile camera into a state of the art scanning device you’ll be able to find out the value of the books you’re looking to sell with one simple push of a button. Did you know, you can also sell DVDs and Blu-Rays online at WeBuyBooks!?