Sell Things Online
Sell Things Online
Is the glove compartment in your car full of old CD’s that are rarely, if ever, listened to? Have you got a pile of unwanted books gathering dust on your bookshelf or stuffed under the bed? Do you have a stash of DVDs that you probably won’t ever watch again? Well, don’t bin them – sell them! Sell your unwanted books, DVDs, and CDs online with WeBuyBooks and make a small fortune.
How do I sell things online?
Time to de-clutter? We can help! Save yourself the time and hassle and sell your things online with WeBuyBooks. Unlike eBay or Amazon, it won’t cost you a penny to sell your things online with us. We don’t have any listing fees like eBay – we like to bump up your bank balance, not drain it! Even better, we’ll do all the work, so you can save yourself some hassle and headache. Send your unwanted things in and we’ll send some cash out!
Sell used Books on the go with our mobile app!
The selling process can be made even speedier and more convenient by using our app. It transforms your phone’s camera into a clever scanning device, meaning you can get valuations for your used books whenever and wherever.
So, even if you’ve got piles and piles of used books to sell, it won’t take you long to swap them for cash!
It’s super simple to sell things online with WeBuyBooks:
- Head over to the selling basket and type in the Barcode or ISBN number of the items you want to sell (this is usually on the back covers of books, CDs, and DVDs).
- Get an instant valuation – we’ll give you a quote right away, hooray!
- Pack up your items and post them to us for free with the postage label provided.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the extra cash! We’ll pay you the day after we have received and checked your items. Woohoo – quids in!
Why choose us?
We love a bit of everything! We love CDs that are in the top 40, big sellers for books include Game of Thrones and Seuss’s Beginner Book Collection and we’re fans of art, architecture, photography, business, finance and law books too.
- It’s easy-peasy
- Free postage
- You can scan your items with our mobile app
- Speedy payment
- We’ve been featured in The Daily Mail & on Channel 4’s Super Scrimper
- You’ll get top notch customer service
What condition do things need to be in?
As long as it’s in good nick – there’s a very good chance that we’ll want it!
We won’t accept items with any of the following defects:
- Tears to covers or pages
- Significant damage or wear to the binding
- Missing or wrong discs
- Discs with cracks or deep scratches
- Discs that aren’t in the original packages