Sell Things Online
Is the glove compartment in your car full of old CD’s that are rarely, if ever, listened to? Have you got a pile of unwanted books gathering dust on your bookshelf or stuffed under the bed? Do you have a stash of DVDs that you probably won’t ever watch again? Well, don’t bin them – sell them! Sell your unwanted books, DVDs, and CDs online with WeBuyBooks and make a small fortune.
How do I sell things online?
Time to de-clutter? We can help! Save yourself the time and hassle and sell your things online with WeBuyBooks. Unlike eBay or Amazon, it won’t cost you a penny to sell your things online with us. We don’t have any listing fees like eBay – we like to bump up your bank balance, not drain it! Even better, we’ll do all the work, so you can save yourself some hassle and headache. Send your unwanted things in and we’ll send some cash out!
It’s super simple to sell things online with WeBuyBooks:
• Head over to the selling basket and type in the Barcode or ISBN number of the items you want to sell (this is usually on the back covers of books, CDs, and DVDs).
• Get an instant valuation – we’ll give you a quote right away, hooray!
• Pack up your items and post them to us for free. We will send you a postage label.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy the extra cash! We’ll pay you the day after we have received and checked your items. Woohoo – quids in!
Why choose us?
• It’s easy-peasy
• Free to post to us
• You can scan your items with our mobile app
• Speedy payment
• We’ve been featured in The Daily Mail & on Channel 4’s Super Scrimper
• You’ll get top notch customer service
What are the best things to sell online?
We love a bit of everything! We love CDs that are in the top 40 – Ed Sheeran is pretty popular and one of our favourites. Big sellers for books include Game of Thrones and Seuss’s Beginner Book Collection. We’re fans of art, architecture, photography, business, finance and law books too. The Frozen movie mania hasn’t cooled off yet either – it’s a DVD that we’re always keen to get our hands on.
What condition do things need to be in?
As long as it’s in good nick – there’s a very good chance that we’ll want it!
We won’t accept items with any of the following defects:
• Tears to covers or pages
• Significant damage or wear to the binding
• Missing or wrong discs
• Discs with cracks or deep scratches
• Discs that aren’t in the original packages
For a full list please click here.
Why wait? Make some cash and sell things online with WeBuyBooks. Start selling and start earning. Start adding your items to our selling basket – simple, just how we like it!