How to Sell Vintage Books Online With We Buy Books
If you’ve got a collection of old, vintage or rare books in your home or you’re clearing out on someone else’s behalf – you may be wondering what the best way to move some of them on while making some cash in the process.
We’ve already paid out over £20,000,000 to our happy customers, and we’re also recommended by leasing UK brands like Money Saving Expert, Nationwide and Channel 4.
It doesn’t matter how many books you’ve got or how old they are; We Buy Books can get you a valuation so that you can make some extra cash on your unwanted books. Keep reading to find out how it works.
Where to Sell Vintage Books Online
While you can sell you books on websites like eBay or Amazon, you’ll have to post your items, wait for a sale and post your items. With We Buy Books it’s a lot simpler, you get a valuation from us, send us your books and then get a pay out once we’ve checked them. It’s so easy! Here’s how to do it:
Discover How Much You Can Get for Your Books Online
You can use the We Buy Books website on either mobile, desktop or tablet to generate a price for your order. If you haven’t got an account, you’ll have to use the Selling Basket to enter your ISBNs and get a price. If you want to enter bulk items, you can create an account and use the bulk selling basket.
How Does the Bulk Selling Basket Work?
- Go to your bulk selling basket
- Enter one ISBN per line (up to 25 per entry)
- Submit your items and add them to your selling basket (You can still review your items in the selling basket if you wish to reject an offer.)
- Either proceed to complete your order or go back to your bulk selling basket to add more items
Discover How Much You Can Get On the We Buy Books App
If you want to scan your items quicker, you can use the We Buy Books app which is available on IOS and Android. The main benefit of the app is the barcode scanner, so instead of entering your ISBNs, you can save time by scanning them all and getting an instant price. All you need to do is accept your offer and send us your items. You’ll still have the option to enter your ISBNs if you want to.
How Does the App Work?
Firstly, you’ll need to download the app and install the software on your phone (Android or IoS). Once you’ve downloaded the app:
Discover Your Items With the We Buy Books Catalogue
If you can’t get a price using the ISBN price generator than you can use the We Buy Books catalogue to search for your item, which is especially useful if your books don’t have ISBNs. You can use the We Buy Books catalogue online and on the app, and you can search by title, author, publisher and year of publication.
Get In Touch With Us, And We’ll Give You a Valuation
If you can’t get a price for your book using either of the above methods, you can get in touch with our team and we’ll give you a valuation for your book or books. You can contact us by calling 01706 248281 from 9-5 or email us at email@example.com.
Are There Any Other Benefits of Using We Buy Books?
Yes, there are other benefits of selling to us, such as:
- If we can’t accept your books, we’ll recycle them for you; saving you trips to the tip.
- You can use our courier service, so you don’t have to transport your book collection to a local depot.
- Once we’ve approved your items, we’ll pay you the next day, it doesn’t matter whether you have one or one hundred books!
- We Buy Books offers the fastest way to sell books online – no waiting around for Amazon or eBay items to sell.
Get An Extra 10% On Your First Order!
As well as making your life easier with the We Buy Books app, if you’re a first-time seller, we offer 10% on your first trade. Here’s how to get your 10% extra.