Webuybooks.co.uk will not accept items with any of the following defects:
- Fire or smoke damage
- Significant damage or wear to the binding
- Medium to large tears to the cover or pages
- Missing or loose pages
- Strong smell of any kind (including cigarette odour)
- Water, moisture damage, or mould
- Workbooks with writing in them (e.g. tests part or fully completed)
- Missing or wrong discs
- Copied or Pirated discs
- Discs without all of the original packaging, artwork or instructions
- Discs with cracks, deep scratches or that are misshapen
- Items with an ISBN or barcode number different than that on the packaging even if the title is the same
If a book originally came with a dust jacket, CD or DVD it must accompany the book when shipped to us or the quoted price may be reduced. Computer manuals and language courses originally issued with a CD will not be accepted without the CD. All CD’s and DVD’s must be in working condition.
Ex-library books are accepted but must be in reasonable condition.
Excessive writing, underlining, and/or highlighting or ‘remainder’ marks on page edges may also result in a reduction of the quoted price or the book being rejected.
A small amount of writing, underlining or highlighting of pages is usually okay, as long as it is on fewer than 20% of the book’s pages.
Discs must not be cracked, dented, have deep scratches or other damage. Light surface scratches are usually acceptable providing it does not impact on the discs ability to play. We require that all the original packaging, artwork, booklets and instructions are present and these should not be defaced or damaged. Cases may have light surface scratches but shall be complete and unbroken.
Any items we receive that are not correct or fail quality checks will not be paid for and we cannot return these to you. After a period of 10 days during which you have the opportunity to arrange collection they will be recycled responsibly. All orders are subject to our acceptance at Webuybooks.co.uk sole discretion. All items are checked by our quality control team. Webuybooks.co.uk will not make payment for any item not meeting the condition guidelines set out on the website and Webuybooks.co.uk decision on this is final.